<$BlogRSDURL$>
Contact me at starfightersmodelblog(at)mindspring(dot)com

Airplanes, Rocketry, Missiles, Spacecraft and things that go WHOOSH! in the night.
What's flying around my head at the current time.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

And I Talk Real Good, Too. 

I'd have thougth that I scored more southern, I guess growing up as a service brat exposed me to more "outside" terms than I thought. A couple of the question simply do not fit. For #10, "What do you call an easy class?" My answer is a CRIB course. Also #11 ""Route" rhymes with..." Consider this sentence "I'm going to route you on Route 2." The verb I pronounce the same as "rout", but the noun I pronounce as "root." I wonder if that would skew the results if more options were there.



Your Linguistic Profile:



45% General American English

30% Dixie

20% Yankee

5% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwestern



What Kind of American English Do You Speak?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?