<$BlogRSDURL$>
Contact me at starfightersmodelblog(at)mindspring(dot)com

Airplanes, Rocketry, Missiles, Spacecraft and things that go WHOOSH! in the night.
What's flying around my head at the current time.

Monday, September 27, 2004

I Don't Think So . . . 

Another quiz, this one I don't think was all that accurate. All the automatics are 9mm, and I don't event own a 9mm. My current carry weapon is a .40 calibre Glock 23C, and my previous was either a Colt 1911 Govt. model in .45 ACP or an Iver Johnson Pony in .380 ACP. The Iver Johnson was a Colt design and worked just like the .45. And I've never owned a Beretta, unless you count airsoft guns.

You're good. Almost as good as a Sig but are cheaper. Thats why the US military chose you. You're kinda scary.
Beretta92fs. You're good. Almost as good as a Sig
but are cheaper. Thats why the US military
chose you. You're kinda scary.


What handgun are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?