<$BlogRSDURL$>
Contact me at starfightersmodelblog(at)mindspring(dot)com

Airplanes, Rocketry, Missiles, Spacecraft and things that go WHOOSH! in the night.
What's flying around my head at the current time.

Friday, May 07, 2004

Thursday Threesome 

"Onesome: Something old- Do you have anything that you've owned simply forever? A cherished childhood toy, an antique handed down through the family... Let's see: A Christmas Ornament I made when I was in Kindergarten, My childhood xmas stocking, an 8x10 colour glossy that was made when I was three (along with school pictures & report cards back to kindergarten), my study desk that my dad cut down from a navy surplus typing desk when I was eight, and a kimono set that I was dressed in when I was a baby.

Twosome: Something new-
Buy anything new lately? 1634-THE GALILEO AFFAIR, two computer games, and THE FINAL COUNTDOWN on DVD

Threesome: Something borrowed- Ever borrowed anything and never returned it? Other than a couple of magazines, no

Bonus: Something blue- See anything blue from where you are? What is it?" I'm wearing a blue T shirt, My default colour scheme on my monitor is blue, and my wife is wearing the blue camisole and short set I bought her a couple of Valentine's Days ago.

Thursday Threesome
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?