<$BlogRSDURL$>
Contact me at starfightersmodelblog(at)mindspring(dot)com

Airplanes, Rocketry, Missiles, Spacecraft and things that go WHOOSH! in the night.
What's flying around my head at the current time.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Thursday Threesome 

Onesome: Rebel -- Hey, are you considered a rebel in any areas? Yeah? Like how, man? (...or not? Maybe you are one of the conforming types?)I've always been a bit unconventional, but not actively rebellious. I tend to keep a low profile.

Twosome:Without -- Hmmm... What have you done without lately that you could use a little of? Sunshine? A break from schoolwork? Housework? Kids? Time to indulge my hobbies

Threesome:a Cause -- ...and just 'cause' it's the type of thing we ask: are you getting away for Easter/Spring break or is the usual routine in effect?Taking two weeks Family Medical Leave without pay to take care of Linda after her surgery next week
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?