<$BlogRSDURL$>
Contact me at starfightersmodelblog(at)mindspring(dot)com

Airplanes, Rocketry, Missiles, Spacecraft and things that go WHOOSH! in the night.
What's flying around my head at the current time.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Almost Through 

Been working on re-working the storage in my hobby room. We emptied the closet and installed several full-length wire shelves to increase storage space. Also added a 6x6for rolling storage unit and a couple of rolling bins for the unbuilt rocket kits. I've been cataloging my kits in Word Perfect as I am replacing them on the shelves. I'm almost done with the injection-molded kits. Current count is 786. I have one box left to do, and expect to finish up at a bit over 800 kits. This does not count the flying model rocket kits, the vacuforms, and the six large storage bins full of kits out in the shed.

Now, I have to rearrange some of the furniture to provide access to the window and possibly build a vented spray booth, so I can spray in the house regardless of weather. Michaels has a 50% off coupon and I'm thinking seriously about finally breaking down and buying a compressor to use with the airbrush I've had for many years, but have rarely used.

Then I can finally get back to building models!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?