<$BlogRSDURL$>
Contact me at starfightersmodelblog(at)mindspring(dot)com

Airplanes, Rocketry, Missiles, Spacecraft and things that go WHOOSH! in the night.
What's flying around my head at the current time.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Who Am I? 

Found this while surfing the Blogiverse today:

Firsts, Lasts


FIRSTS
First job: Lawn mowing (at 13)
First screen name: SCA Persona: Dragonweyr
First self purchased CD: Vinyl Album here: Seventh Sojourn by the Moody Blues
First piercing/tattoo: None
First true love: Kathy Reumont
First enemy: Punk in the 3rd grade-Name long forgotten-I won the last fight

LASTS
Last big car ride: Atlanta to Charlotte, NC, 3 years ago to see Rupert Holme's play, Thumbs
Last kiss: About an hour ago
Last library book checked out: Damn, not in ages. Libraries tend not to keep books I read in stock
Last movie seen: Galaxyquest
Last beverage drank: Iced tea w/Sweet-n-Low
Last food consumed: Curried Pork Chops
Last phone call: Wrong number @ work
Last CD played: Been a long time-don't remember-Possibly soundtrack CD to The Battle of Britain
Last annoyance: Wrong number @ work
Last pop drank: Coca-Cola about a week ago for a hypo
Last ice cream eaten: Blue Bunny Sweet Escapes Ice Cream Bar
Last time scolded: Don't remember
Last shirt worn: Blue/white striped Oxford

I....
I AM: not a number, I am a free man!
I WANT: to fly in outer space, or at least in my own plane
I HAVE: 500+ unassembled plastic model kits
I WISH: I had my own personal aerospace craft
I HATE: Stupid and intentionally ignorant people
I FEAR: going blind
I HEAR: Lots of things
I SEARCH: for knowledge,
I WONDER: What the future holds
I REGRET: not trying to make a career in the military or the civil service
I LOVE: Linda and Willow
I ALWAYS: screen my phone calls
I AM NOT: a crook
I DANCE: Badly
I SING: in the shower
I CRY: At the end of the last episoode of From the Earth to the Moon

YES or NO:
YOU KEEP A DIARY: Not really
YOU LIKE TO COOK: All the time.
YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: I've kept it from everyone, even myself

DO YOU...?
HAVE A CRUSH: Elizabeth Schue, Allyson Hannigan
WANT TO GET MARRIED: Already there
GET MOTION SICKNESS: No. Upside down at 200 MPH, Baby!
THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: No
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Blue
BIRTHPLACE: Tokyo, Japan

FAVORITES
NUMBER: 13
COLOR: The colour of the sky after a winter cold front passes- so blue it hurts to look at it
DAY: Sunday
MONTH: October
SONG(S): Question, by the Moody Blues
SEASON: autumn
DRINK: 7&7

PREFERENCES
CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: Make out. I'm a guy
CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE: Hot chocolate
MILK, DARK OR WHITE CHOCOLATE: Dark chocolate
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: Chocolate

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? No
HELPED SOMEONE? Yes, its my job
BOUGHT SOMETHING? Yes. Iced tea.
GOTTEN SICK? No
GONE TO THE MOVIES? No
SAID 'i love you'?: yes
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: No
TALKED TO AN EX?: n/a
MISSED AN EX?: n/a
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL?: No. Well, my blog, of course!
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: Yes
MISSED SOMEONE? Yes
HUGGED SOMEONE? Yes
MADE A GIRL MOAN? Yes
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?