<$BlogRSDURL$>
Contact me at starfightersmodelblog(at)mindspring(dot)com

Airplanes, Rocketry, Missiles, Spacecraft and things that go WHOOSH! in the night.
What's flying around my head at the current time.

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Can Transparent Aluminum Be Far Behind? 

A cool new idea. I can think of dozens of applications. Although, when I first read this, I thought of Gallegher's comments on how governmant was dumb. He thought it was dumb that the government department in charge of national parks, forests, and dams was called the Department of the Interior. Figured that it should be staffed with decorators. This stuff is just the trick for the interior decorator in charge of Hoover dam. "Masonry! Masonry! Masonry! Windows! Let in some light!" Now the maasonry CAN let in some light.

Transparent Concrete
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?